We are always happy to welcome new patients to Sweet Tooth Dental Center. Our Thousand Oaks dentist, Dr. Sharon Shamoiel, offers comprehensive dental care, and is skilled in general, restorative, cosmetic and all other forms of dentistry and will work with you to find the best treatments for your needs. Our office staff is friendly and compassionate, and our office is well-equipped with the most advanced dental technology available today.
Because we are a metal-free office, we only use safe, biocompatible materials that are designed to keep your smile and your whole body healthier. Sedation is available for nervous or anxious patients, and our dentist in Thousand Oaks can provide you with either nitrous oxide or twilight sedation for the most comfortable experience possible.
Whether you need routine dental care or more extensive cosmetic and restorative treatments, our Thousand Oaks cosmetic dentist can help. We offer:
• Digital X-rays for limited radiation exposure combined with immediate, easy-to-read information about your teeth
• Intra-oral cameras that allow you to better understand what is going on and take a more active role in the development and implementation of your treatment plan
• Laser dentistry for a more comfortable treatment and less recovery time
• Tooth-colored fillings, inlays and onlays, porcelain crowns and dental implant restorations for a healthier smile
• Root canal therapy
• Orthodontics to straighten even the most crooked smiles
• TMJ therapy to improve the comfort of your jaw joint
• Tooth whitening and porcelain veneers to create a smile that reflects your own natural beauty
• Non-surgical gum therapy to keep your smile healthy and strong
• The most advanced treatment options to ensure the health, beauty and function of your smile
• Flat-screen TVs, iPods with noise-canceling headphones and an X-Box 360 so that you can feel right at home before and during your treatment
Dr. Shamoiel attended UCLA before completing his dental degree at Boston University’s prestigious dental school. He completed a residency at St. Barnabas Hospital and focused his training on laser dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and other forms of dentistry. He has since completed advanced training courses in root canal therapy, dental surgery and cosmetic dentistry. Contact our dental office today to learn more about your options or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Sharon Shamoiel, our cosmetic dentist in Thousand Oaks.